Hello. About me: Loves travel. Lives without plans or organizing. Constantly tries to see things on several perspectives. Keen on news abroad about the important stuff. Has BBC world and slashdot on live-bookmarks. Tries really hard to learn handstand. Can't sing - court order =)
Things I like to do:
- Bicycling and jogging in order to gain stamina for le parkour
- Gigs, concerts, all sorts of musical performances
- I know it's not good for me, but in occation, I like to get totally wasted =)
On alcohol. Drugs are bad, mmkay?
- Travel around, and more important, learn about other cultures, their society structures and peoples common life.
- Languages. Spanish (or catalan) is something I'm on to now. Slowly, but still.
- Toying with cars, computers etc technical gadgets.
Music I listen to:
- I say right here, that in my case music is ALWAYS there, no matter where I am, or what I do.
- Metal, all sorts, all continents. Except "love-metal" and other emo-crap that spoiled metal music and turned it into fashion and merchandise grrr
- Ambient, relaxing music, like from Soma FM, is my weekend's delight. In the morning afters, that is.
- Some rap & hip hop. The good and energetic ones. Not those bling/drugs/hos-ones.
- Trance and european dance, when it's really good.
- I really do appreciate classical music, however all that I have of that is one guitar-school video where Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala play one piece with electric guitars..
Yep. There's all the shallow, visible stuff.
For deeper things, give me a shout. Send me a message!
Mingle2.com has a brand new design and lots of new features with the same great people!
If you are a JustSayHi member, your account has already been moved to Mingle2.com, and you can login at Mingle2.com using the same username and password you use on JustSayHi.