Thanks for stopping by ☺. My name is Ryan and I'm a recent Louisville KY transplant from Phoenix AZ. I grew tired of the heat and lack of culture in Phx so I decided to pack up & move to the country, and I loooove it! I'm seeking new and interesting people to add to my new A-list of friends. I'm not necessarily looking for dating or relationships, but I'm open to the possibility of one manifesting if the planets align ;) Ok, you want the scoop dontcha?
I am a bit of an eccentric and non-conformist with a dry, sarcastic sense of humor sprinkled with perversion. I make fun of everyone and everything, including myself. I love the company of like-minded individuals that have something to bring to the table. I don’t much care for boring, closed minded people with common ideals, so don’t bother wasting our time.
I am self-employed as a glass artist and have been operating 2 small businesses for the past 10 years. I also dabble in mixed media painting/sculpture, and music. I have a very strong work ethic and dedication, which has kept me successful in any endeavor I take on. My work can be demanding at times as I have seasonal peaks and travel to trade shows and festivals periodically, but when it’s time to take a break I do just that…and to the fullest!
I am a single father of a 16 year old boy and a 6 year old Australian Shepherd, and I love my babies dearly! My son can most certainly out drum you, and my dog is smarter than your honor student. We embrace an alternative lifestyle and my son & I are currently working on an experimental music project together. I collect my dog’s hair and have large bags full of it. I hope to someday have an entire suit made from it ☺.
I am very passionate about music, and listen to a variety of styles save for new country and hip hop. I lean more toward the indie/experimental side of the spectrum, and this is the sort of music that I produce as well. I play the bass guitar primarily, just not in the usual fashion, and tinker with various noisemakers, synths, drum machines, etc. I like to turn knobs and tweak sounds...it makes me happy :)
I'm a lover of animals and an active member of the ASPCA. I donate a portion of my business profits to them and an Australian Shepherd rescue program, and I foster Aussies as time permits. I like animals more than most people :)
Some fun facts about me:
1. I despise television. I own a broken one just for nostalgia. They don’t call it “programming” fer nuthin’.
2. I despise lethargic people…s’pecially ones that sit around watching television.
3. I am a spelling/grammar nerd and get ill reading many profiles, emails, and posts from this site. Your PC (or Mac-woot woot) has spelling and grammar editing tools…learn how to use them ☺. If you don't, it just showcases your lack of itelligence or laziness to correct it...both fouls.
5. I don’t do drugs, but don’t mind if you puff on occasion - just not daily. I drink frequently but am not an alcoholic. Alcoholics go to meetings. I enjoy wine in the evening with dinner and good strong beer whenever I damn well please. Sue me.
6. I love anything strawberry flavored or scented.
7. I twirl my hair when I’m nervous or bored.
9. I'm not into sports, politics, Hollywood gossip, or religion.
10. I do my part as an enviromentalist...when it's convenient.
Well, that’s me in a nutshell. I’m on the forums sometimes being a smartalec, so feel free to email me. And remember…
...oh I forgot, nevermind. Send me a message!
*tackles KY an licks his nose* HAHAHA >.< You know you love it :P
Mingle2.com has a brand new design and lots of new features with the same great people!
If you are a JustSayHi member, your account has already been moved to Mingle2.com, and you can login at Mingle2.com using the same username and password you use on JustSayHi.